Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com Special Pricing - Cobb AccessPort V3 for Fiesta ST - BEST PRICES!

Trader history for Viking Speed Shop (0)

**HUGE SAVINGS - FiestaSTForum Members Only!**

Ford Fiesta AccessPort V3 with a Free Cobb High Flow Airfilter

Price: $499 - Free Shipping!

Visit this Deal on our Site to Buy

sales@vikingspeedshop.com - Send us a PM

What is an AccessPort?

It's a handheld ECU flasher that can add tunes to your car for greater driveability and power. It also doubles as a datalogger for any of the dozens of OEM parameters that your ECU reads from including boost, RPM, air temp, ignition timing, and more! It also can display up to 6 of those parameters in a real time digital gauge readout with max and min figures. Now you can monitor knock and boost on the fly as you drive. It's great for diagnosing and tuning the car as you drive.

The 93 octane map will net you a 4% gain in HP and 16% gain in peak torque. It's power that you can feel across the entire powerband. It also removes the boost limiting in the lower gears so you get all the power, all the time!

OP
V
Thread Starter #12
We don't sorry. Cobb has specified days for when dealers can run deals and specifies how much.

OP
V
Thread Starter #14
I ordered mine sunday night any idea when itll ship?
Hi Hunter, thanks for the order! We've already processed it and have the order sent to Cobb. I will have a tracking number for you tomorrow. They usually handle shipments out of Austin, TX, but it's likely that yours may originate from Cobb California, which means you'll have it in a day or two should they have one in stock.