Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 15x7 wheel coming soon

Just spoke with an individual at Fifteen52 to confirm the rumors, and they are true. "Integrale Gravel" is the design name as of now. Will be available in white, silver/grey, and black. No pictures, but says they should be unveiled in the next 4-6 weeks. Finally, another 15' alternative available in our bolt pattern.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Good for snows/winter setup, but way too many mucho dinero to pay for wheels for solely that use!

They may call them "gravel" wheels, but I seriously doubt they will be even as strong as Method MR501 VTs, which themselves are NOT the strongest rally wheels (the very co$tly Speedline Corse 2118s qualify as just that [wink]).

Strong enough for the street and not heavy as hell would be ok with me.

Can you even get 4x108 Methods? I have looked around but have not seen them.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7

No, I contacted Method, and they no longer produce them. There really is no telling how durable the Fifteen52 wheels will be or how much they will cost; I don't think it's fair to jump to those conclusions quite yet.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I got the very last 4 NEW black ones in existence (from Summit Racing) for my 'rally working' wheel/tire setup in June last year.
JDG on here got the very last 2 NEW silver ones in existence for his SCCA Rally Cross use.

The ONLY way to get any now is to try and beg any of the ARA rally teams running them on their FiSTs/NA Fiestas to sell you theirs used, since Method has confirmed that these will NEVER EVER be produced again in this PCD/offset. [:(]

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good for snows/winter setup, but way too many mucho dinero to pay for wheels for solely that use!

They may call them "gravel" wheels, but I seriously doubt they will be even as strong as Method MR501 VTs, which themselves are NOT the strongest rally wheels (the very co$tly Speedline Corse 2118s qualify as just that [wink]).
IDK, these might be a solid rally(cross) alternative. Fifteen52 makes some solid stuff and I commend them for trying to enter the market with a 15x7 instead of a 15x8 (which would be too wide for a gravel tire on the FiST).

I may scoop two up if the price is right.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IDK, these might be a solid rally(cross) alternative. Fifteen52 makes some solid stuff and I commend them for trying to enter the market with a 15x7 instead of a 15x8 (which would be too wide for a gravel tire on the FiST).

I may scoop two up if the price is right.
They might be strong enough for SCCA Rally Cross, but I doubt they would last even as long as the Methods do going down stage roads at full rally speed.

BTW; those Speedlines I noted above are only available in a 15x6 for our app.
I am guessing that between those, and the old, now gone, OZ/M-Sport R1 gravel 'disc' wheels only being made in a 15x6 as well, that is the size most (who are not running the Methods) ARA Limited 2WD FiST crews are running with their gravel tires. [wink]

Just spoke with an individual at Fifteen52 to confirm the rumors, and they are true. "Integrale Gravel" is the design name as of now. Will be available in white, silver/grey, and black. No pictures, but says they should be unveiled in the next 4-6 weeks. Finally, another 15' alternative available in our bolt pattern.

Any updates on this?

I have not see anything on Fifteen52’s site indicating the wheel is available in 4x108.

You can get it blank- but the price jumps, then I need to add about $190 a wheel to have them custom drilled and powder coated. That gets them up over $440 each which seems insane for a small cast wheel.

Was really hoping for a 16" option for not crazy money here but as expected they say screw off. If these really come out to $300-400/wheel I will call the Compomotive man.