Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 wheel talk

So i heard there is rumor that fifteen52 will be releasing a 15" wheel option for our cars, anyone else heard this?

Also, whatever happened to the 17x8 option?! their site only has 17x7.5, could of swore it use to be 8" wide...

OP
KonaBlueFiST
Thread Starter #3
I wish 16 was the rumored new size
dude... 16" do sound nice. i think i would much rather have 16" than 15". i just do not understand why it is so dang hard to come across a 8" wide wheel!! regardless of the diameter..

If Ford would have just accidentally made this thing 4×100 I could be my running all my spare VW shit in the garage. Enkie 92's, BBS RA's, hell even my Porsche Phone dials with adapters. Not to mention all the Honda/JDM crazyness that might crossover.

As a fairly committed wheel snob/whore the 4x108 thing almost made me avoid this car.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
If Ford would have just accidentally made this thing 4×100 I could be my running all my spare VW shit in the garage. Enkie 92's, BBS RA's, hell even my Porsche Phone dials with adapters. Not to mention all the Honda/JDM crazyness that might crossover.

As a fairly committed wheel snob/whore the 4x108 thing almost made me avoid this car.

And all those would look like smit on a fist lol...... 4x100 would been nice though.

The Phone dials would be terrible I think. The RA's and 92's wouldnt be preffered but they are just the classic BBS mesh thing in one piece or fake multi-piece. Not terrible but not right either.

Might spice it up a bit though. TD, 1552, OZ, Rota, Sparco, and Koenig flow form stuff. Thats basically all we have for decent enough or good quality options.

Even our OEM+ Focus ST and RS, base focus etc. stuff isnt really an option. That sucks.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think it took me about 4 hours to do the 4x100 conversion with nothing more than an eBay fixture, a drill press, and a new set of ARP studs.

Perfect - I bought a couple of sets of aluminum rings off of eBay thinking that I'd chew them up as often as I have my wheels off and I'm still on the original set.
Isn’t it maddening to do the conversion yet still have to use rings? I found 2 sets of Rotas with 64.3 hub diameters and called it a day. I don’t buy rings of any sort😎

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Isn’t it maddening to do the conversion yet still have to use rings? I found 2 sets of Rotas with 64.3 hub diameters and called it a day. I don’t buy rings of any sort😎
Nope, the rings stay on the hubs. I don't even think about them.