Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First Car, 2014 Shadow Black FiST

Mattyzz

Been around the forum for a bit before I even thought about buying a FiST. Actually didn't plan on buying one until next year but car accident involving the totaling of my truck accelerated that. 2014 Shadow Black FiST 55k Miles, 3-Owners me being the 4th. Any advice on what I should be looking out for that goes out on this car. Blend door seems to be fine ac blows cold and changing the temperature doesn't give the clicking noise. Paint is okay, love swirls and rock chips but I can live with that for now.

Haven't really had to do a ton of maintenance on cars and my first car that I bought in general and its a turbo. I might be slightly spoiled at my T100 that ran like a champ for 410k Miles before meeting its fate.... again.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My amateur advice:
Make sure your car isn't on a recall list. If it is, make sure they did the half-assed "fix."
Change the oil and the tranny fluid with some top shelf synthetic. Start out on your own schedule for maintenance.

If it's gone 55k and is still running strong, I think you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of this playful little car.

+1 @XR650R I have a 2014 shadow black st3 with 80k, trans drain and fill, rmm, Cobb ap and 93+E30 flash tunes from dizzy. Invest in a decent intercooler as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been around the forum for a bit before I even thought about buying a FiST. Actually didn't plan on buying one until next year but car accident involving the totaling of my truck accelerated that. 2014 Shadow Black FiST 55k Miles, 3-Owners me being the 4th. Any advice on what I should be looking out for that goes out on this car. Blend door seems to be fine ac blows cold and changing the temperature doesn't give the clicking noise. Paint is okay, love swirls and rock chips but I can live with that for now.

Haven't really had to do a ton of maintenance on cars and my first car that I bought in general and its a turbo. I might be slightly spoiled at my T100 that ran like a champ for 410k Miles before meeting its fate.... again.
Pay attention to the coolant level in the overflow to see if steadily drops, could be a bad head but if you’re at 50k I would assume your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk