Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First new car I’ve purchased!

MegSalad

2 weeks ago I traded in my 2015 fiesta SE for a brand new 2019 black ST! It’s the first car I bought all by myself! I have wanted one for so long, it’s always felt so unattainable to get one. Considering it’s the first manual car I’ve owned and second, I didn’t think I could ever afford it. But, I found a great job and it has allowed me to get one. I love it so much. I already have almost 600 miles on it. I have a blast driving it everyday and it puts a big smile on my face every time I see it. The only thing I’ve been able to buy so far for it is the drop in air filter from Mountune which is in the mail right now. So glad I happened across this forum today. It’s so awesome seeing everybody’s ST’s and I hope to make some friends!

Attachments

Welcome! What part of va are you in? I’m in the Hampton roads area
Edit: just saw you're in Richmond, I make my way out there from time to time so maybe ill cross your path

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spork1569

Welcome! I have a 16 shadow black as well.

I hope you enjoy washing your car often, it's definitely gonna need it lol.

There's a ton of info on the forums and plenty of great minds as well.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
2nd item, RMM, Rear Motor Mount....essential! There are so many options and so many posts about it, so just do a search and be prepared to read a lot.

ROCKYFiestta

I thought all the newer ones came with the black wheels?

either way shiny i can smell that new car scent all the way here [like][lovest][rockon][welcome]

pixelzombie

Congrats on your first new car. I take it 2019 is the last year of the ST? I've had my 2016 for about a month now and I can't wait for spring so I can take off the snow tires.