Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First new car I’ve purchased!

Welcome!! I know the feeling of being the first owner, even if it costs more. I’ve had mine since it was brand new.

My first improvements are the Mountune Shift Kit and the Cobb Rear Motor Mount. K&N too.

Enjoy!

2 weeks ago I traded in my 2015 fiesta SE for a brand new 2019 black ST! It’s the first car I bought all by myself! I have wanted one for so long, it’s always felt so unattainable to get one. Considering it’s the first manual car I’ve owned and second, I didn’t think I could ever afford it. But, I found a great job and it has allowed me to get one. I love it so much. I already have almost 600 miles on it. I have a blast driving it everyday and it puts a big smile on my face every time I see it. The only thing I’ve been able to buy so far for it is the drop in air filter from Mountune which is in the mail right now. So glad I happened across this forum today. It’s so awesome seeing everybody’s ST’s and I hope to make some friends!
Late reply but I got my black 2019 fist this EXACT same day and it is also my first new car! Fiesta sedan upgrade haha! Congrats! Hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have haha