Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First post but on FiST #2

FiSTST3

Never posted anything here yet, but totaled a Frozen White '18 ST3 Fully loaded with less that 25k and now have a molten orange '15 ST3. Hope everyone is doing well.
So question, what kind of maintenance do y'all do/recommend for around 65k miles. I only put 22k on my first FiST when i totaled it and bought the orange one with 63kish.
Currently has a weird noise when taking off, almost like something is loose tranny/clutch wise. new clutch put in by ford 2 months ago and seem really off since then.
Any help or opinions appreciated.

pics of first and current FiST below:rolleyes:
IMG_0626.JPEG IMG_0629.JPEG IMG_0318.JPEG Goon #2.5.jpg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Just a guess, but a lot of these have problems with the slave cylinder.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine. Keep it between the ditches, literally...

• Originated as a popular saying in the state of Alabama, particularly the northern part, to emphasize the general desire to live a good and clean life. The rock band Drive By Truckers used the phrase in their song "The Righteous Path." Some members of the band are from the northern part of Alabama.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Never posted anything here yet, but totaled a Frozen White '18 ST3 Fully loaded with less that 25k and now have a molten orange '15 ST3. Hope everyone is doing well.
So question, what kind of maintenance do y'all do/recommend for around 65k miles. I only put 22k on my first FiST when i totaled it and bought the orange one with 63kish.
Currently has a weird noise when taking off, almost like something is loose tranny/clutch wise. new clutch put in by ford 2 months ago and seem really off since then.
Any help or opinions appreciated.

pics of first and current FiST below:rolleyes:
View attachment 37866 View attachment 37867 View attachment 37869 View attachment 37870
Trofeo 4? They look so much nicer on the vehicle from just the rwheel photos Ive seen till now.