Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiSt owner

Hey what’s going on y’all I just recently bought a fiesta st 2018. I’m absolutely in love with my turbo toaster as I call it. I’m very curious about whats out there and what I can do to my car as it’s still under warranty I have a vision but I’m not sure what kits are what body wise and all that maybe someone can help me find a current part too that’s not coming from out of the country as international shipping can be a killer. 34E90ECC-6174-4DEC-816D-D7C56552E973.jpeg

Welcome! I dont know much about body kits for the fiST but a new rmm and an accessport with tune are some of the best first mods you can do :)

Edit - Maybe i misunderstood the body kits thing lol. Do you mean differentiating between Stage packages from cobb for example? Or St MK3/MK7/MK8 etc?

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Well the spoiler extension I want is I guess an mk7 extension so after reading that I would think I need to look for the body kits that correlate. More so around the body kits like a wide body. I can only locate carbon fiber quarter panels and all that. There are a few fiestas I’ve strolled across on the web that have blown my mind probably out of the country. And with my car still being under warranty I’m not sure what I can do to it so I don’t void it but can start my build! Or is this a situation where I need to wait it out? Boost season is coming up and I wanna change my BOV. 😁

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just get your basics to get familiar with the car...RMM....Panel Air filter...Cobb Ap3 with a flash tune. All can be had minus the AP3 without a warranty scuffle and you can revert back to stock if you need to go in for work with the AP3. I had all these things until about 37k...then I quit going to the dealer and the Modding EXPLODED on my FiST!