Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flex-Free Cornering. Mishimoto Fiesta ST Trunk Brace R&D

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
2. These are two tabs that mount to the brace to support the false floor. Here are some photos from Part 2 of the development thread:

-Sara
hmmm wonder who suggested that :p Thanks for the feedback. May want to update the pre-sale page to state the colour is black. I get the impression its raw metal because of all the pictures and no statement of colour.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #85
What stock bar? I did not see a stock rear brace bar on the FiST?
Apologies, there is no stock trunk brace on the Fiesta ST. Too many great products being released for the Fiesta ST at once, it seems I had intercoolers on the brain! Thanks for keeping us on our toes.

-Sara

For some reason the site wouldn't let me pre order but after the 5th try! I got it. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayrod1980

Curious, I purchased this through one of your authorized sellers... When does the product actually hit the streets?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #91
suuuuuuuuuubscribed......
Thanks for the quick response!

For some reason the site wouldn't let me pre order but after the 5th try! I got it. [emoji12]

Apologies that you were having issues. Thanks for your order!

Curious, I purchased this through one of your authorized sellers... When does the product actually hit the streets?

It appears to be 6/10 now.
That is correct. As of now we are on target to hit our estimated date of 6/10. Pre-Sale orders will ship in the order that they were placed in. Thank you all for your patience!

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #92
Shipping Update:

We are experiencing some delays in production. As of now the Pre-Sale end date and product ship date will be pushed back to 6/23. Thank you for your patience!

-Sara

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Shipping Update:

We are experiencing some delays in production. As of now the Pre-Sale end date and product ship date will be pushed back to 6/23. Thank you for your patience!

-Sara
Does that mean the pre-sale is also extended? Had a few things come up but still interested.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #94
Does that mean the pre-sale is also extended? Had a few things come up but still interested.
Yes, the pre-sale will be extended as well, but I wouldn't wait too long to order as this date could change as well. Either way, I will keep you in the loop as soon as I know more info.

-Sara

jayrod1980

I purchased through one of your retailers... since I had a gift card. Any idea when these will be mailed out? I've not received word from anyone but purchased this quite a while ago.

Yeah, I'm on the same boat. I purchased from mishimoto and still haven't heard a thing.