Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust vid

What else is done to the car? It has a nice deep tone to it, and I agree with Clint, would love to get some interior shots for drone comparison.

OP
OrangeOregonFiST
Thread Starter #8
View: https://youtu.be/mUgA6dWXzoI

Here's a third gear pull. My phone picks up a lot of weird background noise, but I'd say the exhaust noise in the clip is pretty comparable to reality. This was with the windows up and the rear seats folded up and the divider in place. I found with this exhaust and even with stock exhaust it sounds more "lively" with the seats down.

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
View: https://youtu.be/mUgA6dWXzoI

Here's a third gear pull. My phone picks up a lot of weird background noise, but I'd say the exhaust noise in the clip is pretty comparable to reality. This was with the windows up and the rear seats folded up and the divider in place. I found with this exhaust and even with stock exhaust it sounds more "lively" with the seats down.
thanks i'll see if i can get a clean spectrum analysis from it..

if i can compile enough spectral analyses I'll put together a thread of the testing from various ones or maybe a little kbase site or something.

Sounds really nice.... I've had flowmasters for years on my trucks, they always sound great. My car is in storage for the winter but when it comes out the exhaust is my next mod. I will probably get the Thermal mostly because it is really well reviewed and I'm too chicken to take a chance on anything else. I would love to believe this exhaust would not drive me crazy with drone on the FiST because the price can't be beat! I guess I have a few more months before I pull'er out of storage so anyone with Flowmaster opinions/reviews PLEASE let us all know what you think!!

Sounds really nice.... I've had flowmasters for years on my trucks, they always sound great. My car is in storage for the winter but when it comes out the exhaust is my next mod. I will probably get the Thermal mostly because it is really well reviewed and I'm too chicken to take a chance on anything else. I would love to believe this exhaust would not drive me crazy with drone on the FiST because the price can't be beat! I guess I have a few more months before I pull'er out of storage so anyone with Flowmaster opinions/reviews PLEASE let us all know what you think!!
I'm very happy with mine. Fit perfectly and no drone. Very mellow when you want it to be but loud when you're on it. (Loud to me at least. I've heard others says its quiet)
I'd say the OP's vids are accurate. Sounds just like my car.

I love this exhaust so much. I put about 1000 miles a month on my car and there's no question this exhaust is very easy to live with.

All the pics I see show a black muffler and resonator.....makes me think those two items are NOT stainless. On the the flow master website it only talks about the pipes being stainless. What have you guys noticed??

Brianmc27

59362176-4FA0-4215-9781-00CECF005F4C.jpeg
To those that have purchased this system, did yours have this weird overspray situation on the mid muffler?

Just wanna make sure I’d didn’t end up with some knockoff garbage.

Thanks!