Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Flowmaster exhaust. SoCal Pickup only

Trader history for James1980 (0)

This is sold, thank you

Flowmaster cat back exhaust for sale. Its been on my ST for a little over a year and under 8,000 miles. In great shape.
This exhaust originally came with 4 urethane hangers, I used 3 of them on my new exhaust. So You'll need to pick up 3 from whoosh. I dont recommend using the stock hangers. Other than that its all there.

I'm asking $250 and no shipping. Pick up only in San Diego. I can meet just about anywhere in the County.
Thanks
IMG_3657.JPG

Last edited:
OP
James1980
Thread Starter #5
Understanable. I wouldn't want to do that drive either, lots of traffic between here and there.

OP
James1980
Thread Starter #8
I switched to the thermal. I loved the flowmaster too, but after a while I wanted something a little more mellow.

Brianmc27

I switched to the thermal. I loved the flowmaster too, but after a while I wanted something a little more mellow.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in comparison, Thermal was my plan until I was too cheap and got the Flowmaster.

OP
James1980
Thread Starter #10
Its only been on for a few hours so its literally getting louder as I drive it. So I cant give a fair comparison yet. Once I get a few more miles on it I'll post my thoughts.

So far its just a quieter exhaust. Still roars when you get on it but its quiet, almost stock quiet when you cruise. Deeper tone too, probably due to the 3" pipe