Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flutter AND loss of power

Hello guys!! I have a problem, in the past i had p0299 code For low boost, y checked all of turbo hoses AND everything looks good, i have a gfb dv+, today i went out to the highway AND i have no turbo power, like if there Is no turbo, AND now i have a turbo flutter like fluttery whistle AND absolute no power no turbo punch. What do i have to check? My car Is stock. What do i have to check? No gray smoke por whatsoever.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
i came back from my trip and i have check engine light and p0299 and p0234 codes. i turned off the car , the codes still on but there is no turbo punch and there is no flutter sound.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
i came back from my trip and i have check engine light and p0299 and p0234 codes. i turned off the car , the codes still on but there is no turbo punch and there is no flutter sound.
Those are codes for your Turbo one is a malfunction code the other is an overboost code. Seriously stop driving the car and check out what is going wrong . If your turbo blew up it could dislodge metal into your engine and or oil both would not be good. If you don’t know enough to work on it yourself or troubleshoot it take it to someone who does.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
The car Is parked. tomorrow, i have an appointment with my mechanic to look at this. Thank you!!

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I had similar when my stock diverter valve came unplugged, but with no CEL.

I had to check for saved codes - but verifying the stock diverter is plugged in is pretty easy. If you get your grubby lil hands on the plug and its loose, snap that bad boy back into place.

I mention this because there's a 99% chance you unplugged the dv to install the DV+ unless you are some sort of crazy wizard ninja with 4 arms. You also might want to occasionally lubricate the dv+, they can get gummed up.