Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Focus RS Vector art Poster(s)

Hello everyone,

My name is Pete and I am graphic designer. I have just recently started doing some vector artwork of iconic cars and the new RS has been one the first that I have worked on. I just recently gave a friend a, early, version of a white RS, which he will be receiving his real one in the next week or so. So, I was thinking that some of you on here might be interested too. I will be doing all the colors, frozen white, shadow black, stealth gray and nitrous blue. I have attached two early versions so you can see what they will look like. They will be big enough to fit a 24"x20" frame with a matte. I have not yet decided on a price, probably somewhere between $40 & $45. If you have any questions, requests or to just let me know what you think message or email me, p.dials@hotmail.com.

Thank you for looking,
Pete

Last edited:
OP
Thread Starter #6
Posted some updated images above. One more color to go!

OP
Thread Starter #8
I would be more than happy to do custom colors if someone requested it! I just started with the factory colors.