Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fog lights as drls

Hi guys, dumb question, but a search did not turn up an answer... Is there a way to have your fog lights on as drls without the parking lights also on?

Thanks!

Hi guys, dumb question, but a search did not turn up an answer... Is there a way to have your fog lights on as drls without the parking lights also on?

Thanks!
I haven't done it myself but while I was using FORscan to enable powerfold mirrors I noticed an option to turn fog lights on as DRLs, although I didn't enable this function so I can't confirm if it works. Have a look on FORscan forums they're really helpful

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
I just entered DRLs into search.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/hit-deer-again.25808/page-2#post-432076

I posted this but did not remember where it was.
Thanks! Actually, I did come across your post during my search but I thought this was to keep the fogs on with high beams? Also?, was a little confused by the written description as I'm not much of an electrical whiz. Did you post pictures? I just came across some photos of an svt mod.

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
I haven't done it myself but while I was using FORscan to enable powerfold mirrors I noticed an option to turn fog lights on as DRLs, although I didn't enable this function so I can't confirm if it works. Have a look on FORscan forums they're really helpful

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk
Hmm... Thanks so much. I'll check out the Forscan forums.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thanks! Actually, I did come across your post during my search but I thought this was to keep the fogs on with high beams? Also?, was a little confused by the written description as I'm not much of an electrical whiz. Did you post pictures? I just came across some photos of an svt mod.
Actually if you read the preceding posts you will see that this mod just turns on the fogs at all times the engine is running without turning on any tail or parking lights.

The headlight switch works as normal so the FOGs/DRLs will be on with any combination.

Pictures wont do you much good as the text does clearly identify the numbered pins on the relays but here is what I posted in another thread.

FogRelays.jpg

Last edited: