Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fogs

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I am currently using Nokya "Hyper Yellow" H11 bulbs for my fogs. They work great.

I also used the same brand and type in both my Evos and my Lancer Ralliart. In my Evo 8 they worked fine for over 5 years.

Best thing is that they are under $20.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'd greatly appreciate that man. Thanks.

^ Those were the same ones I had in mine and they blew after 6 months. I was kinda disappointed in them. I heard everybody else have nothing but great things about them, so maybe it was just my set. I'm going the lens cover route this time because it's too damn hard to switch out the fogs in these car.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I'd greatly appreciate that man. Thanks.

^ Those were the same ones I had in mine and they blew after 6 months. I was kinda disappointed in them. I heard everybody else have nothing but great things about them, so maybe it was just my set. I'm going the lens cover route this time because it's too damn hard to switch out the fogs in these car.
5 months? either you got a defective set or you touched them before installing.

Hard to switch fogs? It takes maybe 5 mins? You reach underneath, disconnect, twist and pull and reverse the steps to install. You don't even need any tools other than your hands.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I take out my headlight assembly; less hassle as you can see what you're doing.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Alrighty, you guys have fun with that.

I know I was able to install mine in under 5 minutes, with zero hand tools and I could see what I was doing the whole time. That is way less hassle than taking the head lights out.

Go from underneath the car.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I can't fit under my car to see anything, or reach in far enough to grab the bulbs.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I've already changed mine; it's easier for me to remove the headlights. *shrug*

JPGC

2000 Post Club
The headlights take like 30 seconds each to remove and reaching up from under is easy too! Both ways are easy, lol

The headlights take like 30 seconds each to remove and reaching up from under is easy too! Both ways are easy, lol
i was realllly gona do the photos but after pulling the headlight out (1 min tops) its jus so easy to change the bulbs that way there is no point in screwing around trying to remove the fog assembly. i was going to go yellow film originally which is why i wanted to pull the fog out, but i just went silverstar everywhere. more adult appearance in my mind. sorry man!