Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FOMOCO's Oxford White ST

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, i like the way it looks but I didn't get it exactly straight so it needs an adjustment. My buddy painted it with a can of krylon satin black and it came out really nice.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I plan to get that same splitter too. It wasn't too hard to get it to fit correctly right ?

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
I followed the install instructions on another forum. I'm not convinced the rubber piece on the inside of the fenders needing cutting. I'm considering replacing them but they are sixty bucks a side. I got the recommended rubber spacers from o'reilly auto parts and they worked well. I think they were shock absorber bushings.
I'm not sure where I went wrong but I didn't get it lined up perfect on both sides, it's not bad I'm just anal about my cars. I replaced several of the supplied bolts as I didn't think the supplied ones were that great.
The worst part is drilling holes in your new bumper and the expensive splitter!!

Cars looking great man! Whats next? I must find one of those Triple R splitters. Did you get yours through FSWerks? Last time they had any they sold out within a matter of hours =(

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the compliment. Yes it was FSWERKS, I called as soon as I got the notification and they had one left. As far as whats next? I really want an exhaust but Im determined to wait on the Mountune one. Im impressed with their products so far. Im thinking of getting the Mountune springs but haven't made up my mind yet.
How about you MMMTRBO, anything new?

Attachments

Thanks for the compliment. Yes it was FSWERKS, I called as soon as I got the notification and they had one left. As far as whats next? I really want an exhaust but Im determined to wait on the Mountune one. Im impressed with their products so far. Im thinking of getting the Mountune springs but haven't made up my mind yet.
How about you MMMTRBO, anything new?

Good stuff. Im just gonna have to be quicker next time. I got the in stock notification at 2AM(?!) and when I checked at 7:30AM they were all gone. Im curious to see how the Mountune exhaust comes out as well. I talked to Randy a while back and he made it sound quite promising. Not much new here. Eibach springs came in and I'm just waiting on the wheels from TD. Will probably jump on the Cobb intake when it comes out. You thought about doing the Bumper Plugs? Pricey suckers for what they are, but paint match was perfect and they really finish off the front end. Thanks for the info.

OP
F
Thread Starter #9
I actually put those black plugs in when I pulled the front plate. I just need to paint them. I have thought about ordering a set but I like the way these fit more flush to the bumper...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looking really good on the splitter. I was thinking of painting the bottom middle portion on mine, sort of like this.

fiesta-st-painted-spliter.jpg

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
MKVIIST
It took me a minute to figure out what was different! That looks really good....

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
MKVIIST
It took me a minute to figure out what was different! That looks really good....
Lol yeah its a subtle change. I guess I should of added an arrow. [wink]

Looks great! How many miles on the springs so far? Seems like it may settle a tad more. I need to get my butt in gear and install my Triple R already!

OP
F
Thread Starter #19
I have only put about 20 miles on it since Saturday when we put the springs on. I really should be driving it more before winter sets in. I think you will really like the splitter , it seems to look even better with the car lowered.
I see your in San Luis Obispo, my brother got his double E degree there...

I mean I'm not trying to take any business from fswerks but just buy the splitter direct from triple r...I did and it was less expensive and it got here w/in 2 wks if I remember right