Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For Sale: (4) Bronze Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 w/ BFG SC2

Trader history for Kawaii AF (0)

Selling a set of (4) Bronze Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Wheels wrapped in 195/55/15 BFGoodrich SC2
$400 for wheels & tires
Located in San Diego, California. I prefer a local pickup but I'm willing to drive a little bit to make the sale. If it comes down to it we can figure out shipping costs :)
Email me @ c_weese95@yahoo.com or text me (619)392-4844

Very minor curb on 2 out of the 4. I just washed the rims and shined the tires. They're aired up and balanced. The tires have 6/32nds tread. They also come with an extra 4 replacement center caps as the ones pictures. TPMS not included. Let me know if you want more pictures. Thank you very much!
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_3945.JPG

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
@Kawaii AF ship just wheels to NJ? Just cause it’ll be cheaper...I’m interested
I would like to ship them as a combo unfortunately. I'm going to be figuring out shipping estimates if you would like to message me your address and see if the price is right.

More details...15x7 or 15x8? Offset?

And if you're willing to ship, I'm very interested. (I think I sent you a message, I'll email you as well)

Last edited:

SrsBsns

If anyone wants to see what these (not the ones for sale, but the same wheels) look like on the FiST, I have the same set on mine: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmF8ZQvX

I love these wheels and I'm actually running the same combo with tires and am very happy.

This is a great price. OP, good luck with sale.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
If anyone wants to see what these (not the ones for sale, but the same wheels) look like on the FiST, I have the same set on mine: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmF8ZQvX

I love these wheels and I'm actually running the same combo with tires and am very happy.

This is a great price. OP, good luck with sale.
Well I am probably driving down there to pick them up. As I was in discussions with the OP yesterday. He talked about shipping but I think its going to be cheaper for me just to drive to San Diego.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Looks like you might have some wheels for sale soon huh? Or maybe a keep stock as a track set.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts