Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For sale Fiesta St SALVAGE Part out (SD, CA)

Trader history for JonOsterman (0)

Steering wheel? Obviously airbag is bad but just want the frame / wheel itself. $50?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I might be interested in the rear hubs if the price is right.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I sent a PM but never received response of price for the one you do have.

Dave

This might be odd, but are the front side skirt caps still in good shape? Also the circular side vents, and the front driver/passenger door pieces that you can pull off.

Another odd request. There is a small triangular piece of trim that fits inside the passenger rear door where the window meets the door panel toward the back of the car. What would you sell that for shipped to 91364?

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Request for the lower cowl at the back of the engine compartment. Cost to ship to 92882?

OP
JonOsterman
Thread Starter #35
Hi, everyone, ive been really busy with school and havent been able to visit the yard where i have this salvage fiesta if you've pm'ed me ill get back to you asap, thanks!

Just curious about the turbo. My dads '68 beetle could use a bit of an upgrade and I think the turbo from the Fiesta is the perfect size to sneak in some boost. That is, if the turbo isn't already gone. Again, just curious. gonna try to pitch the idea to him.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Parts I am looking for.

1) passenger side rear seat/door plastic trim panel, the one in front of the wheel well and between the door sill trim and C pillar trim.
2) both front wheel well liners
3) side skirt molding clips
4) cowl clip, one needed, holds upper and lower cowl sections together
5) wiper arm bolt cover trim, looks like black rubber knob that slips over bolt head

I will go over everything and see what else I might need.

Rick