Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For those changing the cabin filter on a Fiesta ST...I salute you

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did my wife's Fiesta SE and the hardest part was putting the damn door back in place. I'm smarter, I had mine done when it was last in for service!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It was an uncomfortable experience, but now that I've done it, I'll do it quicker next time.
At 20,000, it was pretty nasty and needed to be replaced. Don't blow it off.
Also, use the OEM filter.

haste

1000 Post Club
Still need to do mine...95k miles and over 7 yrs old, lol...

green_henry

1000 Post Club
It's been a while since I first changed mine, and the next change is coming due. Tedious as f'k. I may replace the screws with wing bolts if I can find the right size (some bolt that doesn't require tools, anyway) -- should make it a lot easier next time unless I'm forgetting something

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
How much did that cost ya?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Total cost for plugs changed, coolant changed, transmission fluid changed, cabin filter changed, serpentine belt changed, o2 sensor checked and showed no codes, was $905 with my cost for plugs, belt and transmission fluid. Car runs as new and faster as a result.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
How much did that cost ya?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
The independent shop I go to only charged me $35 labor to change my cabin air filter. I supplied the part because I wanted to make sure it was the OEM filter, and they are nice about letting me do that.
After reading this thread, I would say that's $35 well spent.

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm retired, no debt so it's nice that I can get things done and not worry about the cost. Anything I buy now is with cash. I take it in, job gets done, I drive away happy that it was done in a timely fashion. I'm enjoying life! I hope all of you will too when the time comes.