Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Ecoboost Challenge 2015 Schedule

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I should be there around 10:00 am.

Dave

I dunno if d1jl is still there but I left already. I'll put up a pick of our mini meet of fiestas. There were more focus sts there as usual this morning. They were parked around b1

I was at Stuffed Sandwich on las tunes, and as I was leaving I saw an envy green ST fiesta drive by but i couldn't get on the road in time to catch up at the light on san gabriel.

This years event was different than last years. They had a Manual drivers training simulator and driving course. Pretty cool for those that want to learn. Instad of a short autocross they had a drivers reaction time challenge. They only had one fiesta running in that though, the rest were focus sts. They had a mustang ecoboost course and f150, fusion etc driving course.

http://imgur.com/a/aBQh1

I am pretty certain that there will be a bonus cash like $500 toward the next ford. You'll register on their comp at the event, then your name will be in the system for the rebate when you purchase the car

I dunno how it works, maybe you flash the badge you get at the dealer

no, when you register for the event and when you are asked when you are going to buy the next car, select the earliest date (within 30 days i think). That triggers the Ford marketing to send u an email about the $500 bonus

I wish I would have see this thred before I went.bi could have met some of the local forum members help me and my wife even went to wood ranch afterwards. Here's a picture I took of all you fiesta guys. There is a spot empty next to you so I snaked mine in real quick.

I wish I would have see this thred before I went.bi could have met some of the local forum members help me and my wife even went to wood ranch afterwards. Here's a picture I took of all you fiesta guys. There is a spot empty next to you so I snaked mine in real quick.
Like a ninja [emoji1]