Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Meet - Philadelphia, PA

THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUNDAY, MARCH 2ND. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

2 years ago I organized a Ford Fiesta meet in Philadelphia. With the people that showed up, we had a great time, we took a few pics, had some lunch, and much more. Last year I've been busy with work and my racing schedule so I haven't been really active on here. This year, I recently bought a Fiesta ST and think we should get together again.

Who wants to get together and grab some group pictures, get some food, cruise to different spots, etc, etc, etc? If you have any idea of what you would like to do during the day or places to go, let me know.

Here's a few pics from 2 years ago.

To get more cars, help spread the word by sharing this on other forums you belong to and share the facebook event on your page. It'd be great if we can get 15+ Fiesta's together.

https://www.facebook.com/events/573593646061727/

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great pictures, hopefully you can help us organize something similar for the ST crowd.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Fiesta S, SE, SES, Titanium, ST, we are one big family. We can all meet at one place :)

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Nice, we have more people attending on the facebook page.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
I've seen a few NJ people on here. Remember Philly is only across the bridege lol

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice turnout John.

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
Yea we had 3 ST's and 5 Fiesta's all together. We could of had more but unfortunately we're having a storm here very soon lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Dang I like the look of the stuff that lies under the soon to be snow .. whats that called again .. Oh ya grass.... Looks good nice pics :)

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
Trying to plan another date, but whats there more interest for? Atco Raceway for 1/4 racing or Millville, NJ for go kart racing?