Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Acceleration Video

We made this video shortly before installing an AccessPort V3.

[video=youtube;ubNyZ9QWuMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubNyZ9QWuMA[/video]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wonder if he would have been any quicker without the traction control lighting up ?

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
Probably a touch, the traction control is going to trim the engine power, but then again it could also have created more acceleration that would have been lost to wheel spin had it made full power.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Probably a touch, the traction control is going to trim the engine power, but then again it could also have created more acceleration that would have been lost to wheel spin had it made full power.
Nice hope he does a after the AP vid just for kicks with ESC OFF to enjoy all that lusty torques in 1 an 2nd gears :)

Next time get rid of the passenger. I hate people riding in the car with me it makes such a drastic difference in performance. I sometimes get mad at my wife for being in the car when we're going places...I feel bad afterward cuz it's not like she has anywhere to go lol. FiST rage I guess!