Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I usually get my LEDs from superbrightleds.com have had good experiences in the past. Regardless, the front/rear turns and brake lights are all regular 3157 bulbs non-ck. I have front/rear turns and brake lights left to swap over (not going to bother with the side markers), but 3157 LED bulbs are pricey plus add in resistors and it gets expensive, imo.

One day. Still trying to nail down my HID retrofit anyway so that's more of a priority now.
What is CK or non-CK?

To throw my two cents in, I've used superbrightleds.com for my Subaru and Tundra, they've been great both internally and externally on the vehicles. I'll probably use them for the Fiesta too.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Ok, installed the better AutoZone bulbs yesterday. They did make a slight better difference. They are a touch brighter, and a bit more whiter than the Walmart bulbs, due to having a partial blue coating on them. Can't compare to the ZXE bulbs, as I did not buy those (yet?).

Now that I had both packages, and the Walmart bulbs out, I see o was wrong about a few things.

The Walmart bulbs were Ultras, but wow, did not realize there were different versions of H11 Ultras:

The left is the AutoZone partial blue tint, the right is the Walmart non tinted (in the pic, still had the OEM bulbs inside for storage, pre-install). Notice the extra "SU/2" model number? Crazy, huh?

Also, the Walmart ones turned out to also be made in Germany, and have a gold tip.

Not the best pics in the world, but here is somewhat a comparison:

The Walmart non tinted still had yellow light, though brighter than stock

The AutoZone partial tint were more white

Hope this helps some of you?

Could someone post pics similar angle for the ZXE, please? And maybe some PIAA as well? Thanks!

Also, how much a PITA is it to replace the dogs?

Keep the receipt on the Sylvania Silverstars ULTRAs. They have a one year warranty. In my experiences, they barely lasted a year. There was a set that I exchanged under warranty. It didn't take long for me to step down a notch on the brightness level simply because the SS burned out way too quick.

Also, receipts fade. Snap a photo and *file* the photo so that you may find it a year from now.

Sorry for the simple question but I am trying to figure out what the amber bulb to the left of the headlight is called. I am assuming the amber bulb to the side is the front side marker but I am unsure what the amber bulb in the center of the headlight housing is referred to. Any help would be appreciated!
Edit: Ok I'm dumb they are the DRL, however is there anyway to install an LED replacement bulb?

Sorry for the simple question but I am trying to figure out what the amber bulb to the left of the headlight is called. I am assuming the amber bulb to the side is the front side marker but I am unsure what the amber bulb in the center of the headlight housing is referred to. Any help would be appreciated!
Edit: Ok I'm dumb they are the DRL, however is there anyway to install an LED replacement bulb?
Yes it can be replaced with a 194 sized wedge type bulb such as this one. https://www.amazon.com/SiriusLED-Dr...506943745&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=194+led&psc=1

I also want to say that this thread needs to be updated... LED sizes are very cross compatible - and the sizes need to be cross-referenced.

Awesome I actually needed to order some of these anyway so it's more incentive. Hopefully its a simple switch over, only had the car for a week so still trying to find all this stuff out. Thank you for the help

Keep the receipt on the Sylvania Silverstars ULTRAs. They have a one year warranty. In my experiences, they barely lasted a year. There was a set that I exchanged under warranty. It didn't take long for me to step down a notch on the brightness level simply because the SS burned out way too quick.

Also, receipts fade. Snap a photo and *file* the photo so that you may find it a year from now.
+1 on this for sure. I made the mistake of spending money on Silverstars on a couple of occasions and they had a very short life. I think they are too expensive for bulbs that don't last.

Can anyone confirm what the parking light bulbs in the headlights are? First post in the thread states 3157A but the diagram further down shows ford part# 13466B which seems to be a 194 or equivalent. I've replaced all 3 other bulbs in the headlights without removing the lights but cannot access the parking light bulb in the rear of the headlight to check what type it is and I don't really want to remove them until I have new bulbs.

felopr

Can anyone confirm what the parking light bulbs in the headlights are? First post in the thread states 3157A but the diagram further down shows ford part# 13466B which seems to be a 194 or equivalent. I've replaced all 3 other bulbs in the headlights without removing the lights but cannot access the parking light bulb in the rear of the headlight to check what type it is and I don't really want to remove them until I have new bulbs.
go to rockauto, it will tell you all the bulb sizes the car uses

Which bulb? Are you referring to the bulb behind the orange corner on the side or the orange light up front that is also the turn signal? My headlights are off my car so I could check. I wonder if they are listed in the owners manual (havent looked myself).

Which bulb? Are you referring to the bulb behind the orange corner on the side or the orange light up front that is also the turn signal? My headlights are off my car so I could check. I wonder if they are listed in the owners manual (havent looked myself).
Ya, the orange corner, not the turn.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ya, the orange corner, not the turn.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The owners manual calls for bulb WY5W for the mirror turn signals and the illustration looks like its the same for the side marker but ill look at one of my headlamps today when I get home - I didnt get to go home from work last night (stayed in a hotel overnight).

[mention]gertbfrobe
edit: here is a pic of the side marker light I just took out of my OEM '16 FiST headlamps:

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
The white retaining clip beneath the headlamp, identified as "13N129" in the photo above, has a part number of "BE8Z-13N129-A". Driver side in particular seems to be tougher to remove and reinstall. As a result, this retaining clip may break.

Also, a lot of water sediment and road salt get beneath the headlamp assembly, collect on that driver side mount and worse, the almost vertical backside of the control module wire harness behind it. The mount at only two years old, already shows a significant amount of rust. I've cleaned up (150 PSI compressed air) and covered this mount with bearing grease the hopes of slowing down degradation. Used a rubber glove to help keep road salt and water from collecting on the head of the wire harness for the module.

Any of you guys running LED stop tail lights? I want something that’s a tad bit brighter that OEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk