Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford launches 200-horsepower Puma ST crossover in Europe

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

Power for the Puma ST comes from a turbocharged, 1.5-liter three-cylinder that sends 200 horsepower and 236 pound-feet of torque to the front wheels via a six-speed manual transmission. Ford quotes a 6.7-second zero-to-60-mph time, and an autobahn-friendly top speed of 137 mph. Alternatively, cylinder deactivation technology takes 14 milliseconds to turn the triple into a humble 1.0-liter twin in order to keep fuel economy in check.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That at least appears to be still smaller than a current Focus, whether labeled a 'crossover' or not.
That it probably[dunno] weighs a bit more than a Mk8 ST is the only reason I would not consider it if it were sold here.
A 2 door/AWD version I would buy regardless, as long as a manual was offered. [wink] [driving] [thumb]

Business6

It's a gray area where it's not a car but not really a crossover, either. I'd actually be interested in this. It would be awesome if Ford brought this over to have some measure of continuation of the FiST but Ford sucks ass so no, they won't.