Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Performance is selling FiST parts cheap

I'm going to be interested if anyone can actually get their hands on any Fiesta parts from Ford Performance at the prices shown. I called the dealership I normally get parts from - no dice. That dealership called another that is a Ford Performance dealer, but by the time they got their markup into the mess the cat back exhaust was back up to over $700.00. I emailed 3 other dealers on the Ford Performance website and no replies yet. Sure would be nice to get the exhaust, J-pipe and hoses at the prices shown... but I'm not holding my breath.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
However it does apply to the triple-pass radiator I just ordered. It's even actually in stock, and has shipped mere hours after ordering. The SPRING19 code will save you nearly $112!
I got it for $427!!!! Got Paypal credit card though for an extra $20 off! Whatever my credit is immaculate anyways! And I use PayPal alot to buy shit! Thanks Krug for helping me empty my wallet!

I got it for $427!!!! Got Paypal credit card though for an extra $20 off! Whatever my credit is immaculate anyways! And I use PayPal alot to buy shit! Thanks Krug for helping me empty my wallet!
Itโ€™s the best radiator btw. Soooooo cold ๐Ÿฅถ

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does this mean that once these parts are gone, Mountune will not provide any more parts/support for USDM Mk7 FiSTs at all? [dunno]
First Team O'Neil giving up being an M-Sport dealer/rally prep shop here in the states, and now some of our own US based tuners/suppliers abandoning the FiST, this is SCARY!!
I'm not sure but some of their stuff has been slowly disappearing from their site.

I was told that the items will be available until they are no longer on the page that was posted here. Once they are not visible there they are out of stock, and there is no visibility on quantity remaining.

I just ordered the black hotside pipe & hose kit

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If anyone does want to order parts from the Ford Performance site you can contact Chris Yancey over at Autonation Ford White Bear Lake. They are listed on the FP site under vendors, you can contact him directly by email or call the store and ask for him. I can pm his email to anyone who is interested.

FWIW the prices on these parts are discounted WAY more than the 20% that mountune is offering.

Does this mean that once these parts are gone, Mountune will not provide any more parts/support for USDM Mk7 FiSTs at all? [dunno]
First Team O'Neil giving up being an M-Sport dealer/rally prep shop here in the states, and now some of our own US based tuners/suppliers abandoning the FiST, this is SCARY!!
Stop asking questions and get โ€˜em while theyโ€™re hot!

V_2

I got the one with the hot side pipe for $180 ish
Not a bad price either. I only have use for 3 hoses though. hotside - intercooler / intercooler - coldside / coldside - tb. My factory rubber ones are already looking kind of rough.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not a bad price either. I only have use for 3 hoses though. hotside - intercooler / intercooler - coldside / coldside - tb. My factory rubber ones are already looking kind of rough.
I dont mind having extra parts! Haha. The deal was too good to pass up.

@ MagnetiseST

Thank you for making my wallet lighter!

Chris Yancey took care of me, and pricing was excellent. Got an exhaust and a hose set in the mail.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The 2 items (license plate holders) I looked at are cheaper at Levittown Ford that the prices shown by over 20%. They had MP-215 prices 3 years ago nobody would match. Shop around!

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The 2 items (license plate holders) I looked at are cheaper at Levittown Ford that the prices shown by over 20%. They had MP-215 prices 3 years ago nobody would match. Shop around!
The plate holders aren't Mountune products.

Mountune exhausts from Ford Performance are apparently sold out. I just got a phone call that my order cannot be filled. Back to wanting to hear a Thermal R&R exhaust in person...

OP
XR650R

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
I'm glad to see some of you guys got some deals. My stuff is all mountune, and while it's pricey, it's not bad if you wait for the sales. It's good quality, and the fit and finish are always top notch.

Still tempted by that strut brace. Guess I better shit or get off the pot! :poop:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune is still selling lots of stuff for our cars on their site. I do not think that is ending anytime soon. Ford is famous though for dropping all stuff competition wise for a line they have decided to end.
This is SOP for Ford Performance per what a friend who builds 460 big blocks told me. He has been a long Ford guy and he said ya par for the course with Ford.
Thank you for that info! [thumb]