Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found and ordered some sequential / dynamic LED mirror turn signal blinkers

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed mine yesterday....for $20 I can't complain...fitment is meh....Ok. just have to fiddle with them. You can put the plastic clips back in with a needle nose first then install the cover. It can be done it's just takes some time. Did one side and decided to pop the clip back out in case I decided to go back to OEM or do more fiddling for better fitment.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I just got around to installing my set. The aforementioned gap is huge on my car (the tabs are barely engaged) and the locking tab itself on the part does not engage. They fall out as soon as I stop holding them in and I do not want to trust the top cap to hold them in. Back in the box they go. I don't feel up to modifying them to get them to work. They do look really nice and well made, it is unfortunate that they just are not shaped properly.

My son has a set he installed, I will look at his and see how much gap he has. He is much less picky than I am about this sort of thing.
Yep they are absolute garbage.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #124
I just got around to installing my set. The aforementioned gap is huge on my car (the tabs are barely engaged) and the locking tab itself on the part does not engage. They fall out as soon as I stop holding them in and I do not want to trust the top cap to hold them in. Back in the box they go. I don't feel up to modifying them to get them to work. They do look really nice and well made, it is unfortunate that they just are not shaped properly.

My son has a set he installed, I will look at his and see how much gap he has. He is much less picky than I am about this sort of thing.
I don't get it, I had to re-open one mirror and re-seat the connection but otherwise fitment has been surprisingly perfect... Edit: OK, see the gap now and yeah, since I have a dark color car I'm not going to worry about it...

Last edited:

DBLE

For those that installed these, how are they holding up? Any water leaks from the gaps? Still working ok?

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #128
For those that installed these, how are they holding up? Any water leaks from the gaps? Still working ok?
Thirdly, just fine... install was a bit more of a pain than I thought it would be, I see this as the only downside...

Installed mine last night. Like previous comments fit at rear is gappy. I trimmed the tabs to allow a slightly better fit and heated and reshaped the front clip to allow it to engage the slot in the mirror body. Not happy with the open gap between the two halves, will be removing, sealing and reinstalling this weekend. On the good side, they do look awesome!

these are available in clear now, does anyone have any installed pictures of the clear option?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Has anyone tried the ones carried by whoosh? Wondering if they might fit tighter than say an ebay set or if they are all pretty much the same.

Has anyone tried the ones carried by whoosh? Wondering if they might fit tighter than say an ebay set or if they are all pretty much the same.
these are available in clear now, does anyone have any installed pictures of the clear option?
Here, I just got these from @ron@whoosh and put em on last night.
EZ install, no trimming, nothing. Yes a little tiny gap but easily overlooked.
i think the LED accent on the clears plus my wheel combo give it a much cleaner look.

Apologies no video, but dang they're pretty bright
(I almost left the blue film on because they gave it a neon green flash:LOL:)
IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0038.JPG