Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found the limit of my brake package

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the offer, having a buddy in my car last four runs was super helpful. Don't leave the class, the competition is great in HS!

Hs competition is awesome now that all my friends have them lol. I’m just over the complaining by others. I been running fiesta for 5 years now lol. Time for change I think

Hs competition is awesome now that all my friends have them lol. I’m just over the complaining by others. I been running fiesta for 5 years now lol. Time for change I think
Definitely can understand that. Would be amazing to see you crush the next class and put an end to the whining. Hs is good for me until my warranty expires and I’m a better driver.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
^ hence why i feel like i could have done way better. I admit to being rusty behind the wheel seeing as i have not run much lately

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Truth. Its a totally new surface to me. I might have run faster if i was on cobbs stage 2 map. A bit less boost and insanity. Oh well. Flying up the hill that quickly was a cool feeling. I might still do the lines just because of part age. And next time just blank rotors up front. Hold more heat on the rotor itself. ( the downside to cross drilled and slotted rotors, but hey, they were cheap.)