Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fresh fiesta st owner NC

I have always been a ford fan, and recently traded in my custom 1990 ranger for a 2014 Fiesta st. I love the st so much it's so fun to drive. I'm addicted!!

Attachments

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
Thanks man, was trying to upload a pic of the car with it but saying file too large?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks man, was trying to upload a pic of the car with it but saying file too large?
May want to resize it to fit or remote host it like photobucket or whatever is the hot ticket today :)

AMClevy

I have always been a ford fan, and recently traded in my custom 1990 ranger for a 2014 Fiesta st. I love the st so much it's so fun to drive. I'm addicted!!
Hey, nice to see another local owner! I'm over in Black Mountain and work just up the road in Asheville. Congrats on the new ride.

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
That's awesome, I have only seen one other Fiesta ST around town, it's black. I like mine in white :) my buddy bought my ranger and he is wanting to sell it if anyone is interested.

AMClevy

That's awesome, I have only seen one other Fiesta ST around town, it's black. I like mine in white :) my buddy bought my ranger and he is wanting to sell it if anyone is interested.
Glad we have some local ST color diversity. I was considering trying to find all the local owners and at least try to make some sort of group to keep in contact.

OP
W
Thread Starter #12
It would be awesome too maybe set up a meet sometime everyone gather at a location. I have thought it but that would be a task too pull off haha :)