Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fresh owner from Houston, TX

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #21
thanks for the advice.. about to call them in a few.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #22

So My Girl Had The Great Idea To Use My 3 Day Old ST to Pick Up Some Sod. (I Apologize For The Weird Capitalization. My Phone Does It Automatically)
Fml.
Bought The DeadPedal And Battery Tie Down From No-Piston. Also Just Bought Black ST Emblems.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

So My Girl Had The Great Idea To Use My 3 Day Old ST to Pick Up Some Sod. (I Apologize For The Weird Capitalization. My Phone Does It Automatically)
Fml.
Bought The DeadPedal And Battery Tie Down From No-Piston. Also Just Bought Black ST Emblems.
Dang lol. I would have a heart attack.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #30
Luckily the dealership is tinting and detailing it tomorrow.

Izzy

I'm in the Houston area (Cypress) as well, and have a black FiST as well with all the same boomba stuff...minus the RMM...went with the Cobb instead...have the boomba knob though...lol

You still have it? Haven't seen another black FiST around town at all. Only a MO one occasionally around 290.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.
It looks like you've got a good start on the Mods.

Dave

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #34
Yeah I still have my FiST. Just over 6600 miles on it.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #35
I just lowered it last week

I have also added the boomba shifter arm and a symposer delete.

Trying to fab a box for a shallow 10, but the spare sits too high. Don't want to run without one.

I threw these in there just to get the wiring done. Already had everything And hadn't used these in about two years.

I've only seen 3 FiST in person. Hope to spot you one day

Izzy

Man I gotta drop mine soon! You running springs or coilovers? I added Garageline 15mm spacers and new 6.5 speakers. Also, ordered Cobb CAI, and Mishimoto J-Line intercooler to soon run stage 2 maps. Plan to add a 4ch amp cause' the head unit is under powered for the new 6.5 and powered 10' sub. Know of any good audio installers in the area?

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #37
I'm on springs. H&r super street.
And I now have a 10" instead of the 12s. As far As installers, I dunno. I do my own stuff. Wish I could help.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #38
I'm on springs. H&r super street.
And I now have a 10" instead of the 12s. As far As installers, I dunno. I do my own stuff. Wish I could help.

Still need to carpet it, but it fits with the spare still there.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #39
Made my own lighting upgrade. Plug and play kit too

Izzy

That's awesome...Any vibrations from the box against the spare or the woofer against the lid? Are you still running the stock oem speakers? Unfortunately, I don't own any wood working tools to make my own box.