Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Any benefit for those that don't track? Will things feel even more planted in day to day driving? How much does it affect treadwear?

Thanks,

George

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #209
ok guys this will be on the sale price till the end of this week, I will call it as week end on sunday evening. So get in now at the sale price.

haste

1000 Post Club
Am I understanding those torque instructions correctly?

Torque all the bolts to 25Nm
1.) Loosen bolt 1 by 90 degrees, tighten to 25Nm and angle torque 50 degrees
2.) Bolt 2 but torque same as bolt 1
3.) Bolt 3 but torque same as bolt 1
4.) Bolt 4 but torque same as bolt 1

If this is the case. Why not just completely skip step 1?

Edit before edit:

Ah, I think I understand it now. It's to make sure the entire assembly is even during the torque procedure.

^This. I tried to see if I could get away with leaving my shields on, but no. Just made myself do twice the labor. Had to do it all over again to remove the shields so the ABS sensors stayed happy.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #220
^This. I tried to see if I could get away with leaving my shields on, but no. Just made myself do twice the labor. Had to do it all over again to remove the shields so the ABS sensors stayed happy.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Ya thats a no go, I actually mentioned that in the for sale post 1st post. saying one should not use the backing shield. I mentioned it on this page because Lays asked.

To anyone buying these please read the first post as it has pertinent information to installation.

Last edited: