Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front brake rotor and pads are back order

I ordered front rotor and pads 2 months ago, it is still back order with no date. Been talking to Ford customer service no help .[scream][scream][scream]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I had to wait 6 weeks for my StopTech slotted rotors from Tire rack and pads I went to Porterfield brakes (need to call to be sure you get the correct set) to get the R4s street pad but wore the rears out in a weekend at the track lol so got a set of Hawks for the rear from Tire Rack.. Maybe some place like that could help you up north too..

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Wow front pad is still back order. Ford has new part #, may be compound change. May be available mid of Oct if no delay. Amazon has 7 in stock. I ordered 1 from them.

This seems to be happening with lots of OEMs lately. BMW had a whole new line of Motorcycles come out a year ago and the pads are just starting to trickle in.