Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front Wheel Bearings

I need to change my front drivers side wheel bearing soon and I’ve been trying to find OEM wheel bearings. I know I should change out both the front drive and passenger to be safe.

I was curious if all of the wheel bearings for the fiesta were applicable for all of the models? Because I’m only seeing wheel bearings for the SE?

Thank you guys for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Those fit our FiST? I wouldn’t mind 4x100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ya no they don’t idea was tried a long time ago. If they did it would have been hub swap heaven like in the 240sx world where you can take S14 and Z32 5 lug hubs and swap them on S13’s which came with 4 lug hubs stock.
Can’t do it.

ACPZ-1215-A
or BRG15 (1215) depending where you look it up. Also fits EcoSport.
just double checking, after looking it up by that part number, the sites state that its for rear wheels?
but it fits all wheels right?

SteveS

1000 Post Club

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What did it sound like for you to decide it was your wheel bearings? Was it a groan or a scrapy, squeeky kinda sound? I'm trying to track down a sound of my own coming from the front wheels that changes with velocity. Could be brakes...could be wheel bearings...