Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 11-18 Fiesta Wiper delete 3D Printed Plugs

Trader history for HBST51 (0)

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #62
Hey, for all you guys that recently purchased one, I am in the Military and I can't be on here often. Im in and out of the field and just got back from Afghanistan in Nov. Im trying to get on here as much as possible. Please don't worry or stress, plenty of people have ordered on here and can vouch for them. If you don't get yours within a week... I will send out another one and you can keep both or send one back....Your choice.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Hey, for all you guys that recently purchased one, I am in the Military and I can't be on here often. Im in and out of the field and just got back from Afghanistan in Nov. Im trying to get on here as much as possible. Please don't worry or stress, plenty of people have ordered on here and can vouch for them. If you don't get yours within a week... I will send out another one and you can keep both or send one back....Your choice.
I got your PM, thanks.

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #68
BUMP! Corona Virus can’t kill me! Got a fresh batch up. $20...PayPal/ Venmo/ Cash App...Also there are no tracking numbers with these as I use stamps now to save a little more $ DM to get yours now!

Great seller! I got mine installed. The plug arrived fast and the install write up is spot on, everything went smooth. Thanks again man.