Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb AP

Trader history for morel (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item for sale/trade: Cobb AccessPort V3. I've had this plugged into my car a grand total of three times, can't tell it has ever been used. Comes with AP, Case, OBDII cable, USB cable, 2 Cobb stickers.

Condition: Like New

Price: $425 Shipped to Continental U.S
Location of item: San Francisco, CA

I'm new to the whole accessport thing. will i have to send it back to cobb to unmarry it from a previous car?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm new to the whole accessport thing. will i have to send it back to cobb to unmarry it from a previous car?
No as long as it as uninstalled by the previous owner you should be good to install it one yours ..
Note. It iwll only work with Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST that I know of not sure if it works on the Fusion yet..

Does this come with the mounting clip? Can you also post a picture of it unmarried? If both of these are provided I call first dibs.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
The mounting clip is in the original box, which is at my warehouse in Montana. Can't get that anytime soon. Unmarried pic I'll post whenever I have a sale because the car is still tuned at the moment.

I will pass on that as well. I love the Cobb AccessPort as a product and already have chosen who will tune my car. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.