Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

I bought the cubby extender and put it in my wife's SE....fits perfect. The shifter bezel, black hole cover, console cup and matching lid went into my FiST!! Everything is flawless SirThomas88!! Seriously, these items are really cool and perfectly designed.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #242
Important updates for the AccessPort A-Pillar Mount

Improved A-Pillar Mount Released
I'm pleased to announce that I've released an improvement to the A-Pillar Mount! I'm now making my A-Pillar Mount in a stronger, higher heat resistance material. Since releasing my A-Pillar Mount a year and a half ago, a handful of the 60+ customers have reported their mount getting deformed while their car was parked in the blazing summer heat with the mount attached under the windshield. As of 5/30/21 all new orders are receiving the upgraded part which can better handle these extreme temperatures. If interested, you can read more about why I upgraded the materials here. For anyone who purchased prior to 5/30/21, I recommend simply dismounting the AccessPort arm from the clip when the car is parked on hot summer days.

$5 Off on the AccessPort A-Pillar Mount (until 7/01/21)
Now that my mount has been out for a year and a half and I've improved the product even further, I'm raising the price on the AccessPort A-Pillar Mount to $30, but for the next few days I'm keeping it at the original price of $25 for anyone who was thinking of getting one but hasn't yet pulled the trigger yet. I'm giving FiestaSTForum the first heads up on this price change.

Upgrade your A-Pillar Mount for $5
If you purchased an A-Pillar Mount from me before 5/30/21 and would like to upgrade to the stronger AP Mount either because your piece is already deformed or you want to proactively upgrade, you can purchase the upgrade for $5. Click here to purchase the upgrade part.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Important updates for the AccessPort A-Pillar Mount

Upgrade your A-Pillar Mount for $5
If you purchased an A-Pillar Mount from me before 5/30/21 and would like to upgrade to the stronger AP Mount either because your piece is already deformed or you want to proactively upgrade, you can purchase the upgrade for $5. Click here to purchase the upgrade part.
SitThomas:

Oops! That page can’t be found.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #251
You can make the ST logo on your cubby covers a different color right?
I don't make a cubby cover, that product belongs to someone else. Mine extends the cubby making it bigger and much more rather than covering it up or making the space smaller. There's already so little storage space in the Ford Fiesta that I'd rather increase the space than delete it, however I can definitely see why some would choose to just hide it because that cubby from the factory is hilariously shallow.

1625898439621.png

I don't make a cubby cover, that product belongs to someone else. Mine extends the cubby making it bigger and much more rather than covering it up or making the space smaller. There's already so little storage space in the Ford Fiesta that I'd rather increase the space than delete it, however I can definitely see why some would choose to just hide it because that cubby from the factory is hilariously shallow.

View attachment 41981
i coulda swore you had a cover or something with the ST logo:ROFLMAO: unless ive been staring at the wrong site for a good minute.

its shallow, everything falls out without a cubby

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #254
i coulda swore you had a cover or something with the ST logo:ROFLMAO: unless ive been staring at the wrong site for a good minute.

its shallow, everything falls out without a cubby
Haha yeah probably staring at the wrong site! I do have a lid for the center console which has the ST logo on it.

Is a pedal spacer in the works at all?
In fact I'm working on one right at this very moment!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #255
Is a pedal spacer in the works at all?
I've been working the last several weeks on a pedal spacer and progress is now moving quickly now. I'm about 75% of the way to a final product. I'll still need to test it on my car, take pictures, post it to my site and elsewhere. I think a realistic timeframe to have it available is anywhere between 3-5 weeks from now.

The product is unique in that it will come in a package of two items. The first item is a pedal spacer that gets installed at the firewall. The second item in the package is a pedal cover that gets installed over the top of the pedal surface where your foot makes contact. While the spacer only raises the pedal height, the pedal cover both raises the pedal height as well as widens the pedal, bringing the contact area closer to the brake pedal. Overall height increase is not yet decided, but will be between 20mm-30mm, which is between the NoPistons product at 9.5mm, the Garageline at 30mm and Active Shift at 38mm. Whereas those options tend to be too little or too much of an adjustment, or only offers height but no lateral adjustment, I think my solution will provide the best height and location characteristics. I may even offer different heights and colors.

Here's some early prototype shots.

The pedal spacer (image on the right) is just a test print, the actual product will be much thicker and the final product will not have that hollow grid pattern, that's just to save material for testing purposes.

I ordered the 5 dollar update a while ago but no news yet. Are you backed up?

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Following up on my initial For Sale post here, I finally have some new 3d-printed Fiesta items to offer that I've put a lot of work into. All these items I model, test fit, and print myself in my free time and are made from durable PETG with attention to detail. I'm hoping that merging my two favorite hobbies --driving/modding the FiST and 3D printing-- provides something useful back to the Fiesta community. I plan on adding more to offer in the future.

• Visit my site Razzter.com to place your order and choose your options.
  • All orders include a free ST keyring. [party]
  • Take 10% Off your order above $50 when you enter code 10OFF.
  • Shipping is $7.00 flat (USA), $15 (CANADA) and I can combine items in the same package at no additional cost.
  • Most items are available in multiple color options such as Black, Red, Dark Blue, Gray, Purple, White, or Orange
View attachment 23613

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-Pillar Mount for Devices and Cobb AccessPort
Mount your Cobb AccessPort or other devices to your Fiesta’s A-Pillar with this custom mount.

Attach your Cobb AccessPort or other devices to your Fiesta’s a-pillar for a nice clean installation away from your center console. The mount comes in three pieces so that the bracket can be easily removed from the a-pillar when not in use, and the attachment plate for the switched out. It’s also ambidextrous, meaning it can be used on either the left or right a-pillars.

The included adapter attaches to your Cobb AccessPort mount.

Includes the following 5 pieces:
1x – Mounting plate for AccessPort clip
2x – Mounting plate for custom use
1x – A-Pillar clip
1x – Bracket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handbrake "Black Hole" Cover
A solution to cover the infamous “black hole” behind the Fiesta’s handbrake.

Protect from stuff falling into the giant “black hole” behind the hand brake (e-brake) when it’s pulled up. This piece snaps securely into place using the contours of the vehicle without needing any adhesive, and will never fall out by itself. It’s a great improvement over other black hole covers out there.

Cubbyhole Extender
Turn the (formerly) "useless" cubbyhole into usable space. Wallets, sunglasses, keys, and more! Amazing!..

Perhaps the most common complaint about the Fiesta besides the over-dampened rear struts is that silly cubbyhole under the A/C controls. This piece for sale attaches snugly into the cubbyhole using poster tape (included) and sticks out about 1.5 inches, just about doubling the space of the cubbyhole while still staying plenty clear of the shifter. An upward angle and open face means you can securely fit many more things. It is designed to perfectly contour to the curves for a clean look. Putting stuff in that space actually becomes kind of enjoyable.

View attachment 23611

(Image above shown with optional Red Interior Color)
View attachment 23614

Tip: When installing, first check fitment, then remove the adhesive backing then slide it in to the back while pressing down in the center. With your fingers, apply firm pressure along the back for a good grab. Make sure the contact area is free of oil.

Ford Keyfob Wall Hook
Hang your keys in style with your own reserved spot on the wall.

This keyfob hook attaches to your wall with poster-tape (included) and gives you a special spot for your keys. Two-tone in red and black (other combinations available on request) and emblazoned on the inside with the 'ST' logo and a contoured design. It's design utilizes the two dimples on either side of the fob so that only the Ford FOB can be attached and other fobs won't fit on it, so no one else can take your spot on the wall! Unless of course they also have the same Ford fob..

Center Console Removable Cup
Easily remove small items from the bottom of your center console with this removable cup insert.

Fishing out loose change and small items from the bottom of my FiST's center console is super annoying, so I took it upon myself to 3d model and print this removable cup to make it convenient to store and remove stuff down there. It also features a finger-hold to be able to effortlessly grab and pull the cup out.

View attachment 23607

Center Console Lid
Stop stuff from falling into the deep recess of your center console

It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, and can be used with or without it. Fits snug with a raised finger-hold for easy removal and 'ST' logo on top.

View attachment 23610

Daytime Running Lights Mod - Sensor Cap

Running headlights during the day greatly improves visibility of your car by other motorists, improving your safety on the road. Unfortunately, the Fiesta ST does not feature daytime running lights. The Auto Headlight Sensor Cap snaps over top of the auto headlight sensor, making the car always sense that it is night time. By doing this, you can leave your headlights on auto-mode, and they will be automatically turn whenever your car is on, day and night.

View attachment 42592

Thanks for looking, comments and suggestions welcome!
Just placed an order, nice work.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #258
I ordered the 5 dollar update a while ago but no news yet. Are you backed up?
PM me with your email address or order number and I'll check. I ship out usually about once a week and then theres the 2-4 day USPS ship time so depending on what day of the week you ordered it can take 10 days, sometimes more to arrive. I just shipped out a batch of orders yesterday. Was supposed to go out Monday but I forgot to schedule the pickup the day before lol. Email is sent out with a tracking number when I purchase the label so check that too. I'm a one-man operation here! Forgive me! :D

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been working the last several weeks on a pedal spacer and progress is now moving quickly now. I'm about 75% of the way to a final product. I'll still need to test it on my car, take pictures, post it to my site and elsewhere. I think a realistic timeframe to have it available is anywhere between 3-5 weeks from now.

The product is unique in that it will come in a package of two items. The first item is a pedal spacer that gets installed at the firewall. The second item in the package is a pedal cover that gets installed over the top of the pedal surface where your foot makes contact. While the spacer only raises the pedal height, the pedal cover both raises the pedal height as well as widens the pedal, bringing the contact area closer to the brake pedal. Overall height increase is not yet decided, but will be between 20mm-30mm, which is between the NoPistons product at 9.5mm, the Garageline at 30mm and Active Shift at 38mm. Whereas those options tend to be too little or too much of an adjustment, or only offers height but no lateral adjustment, I think my solution will provide the best height and location characteristics. I may even offer different heights and colors.

Here's some early prototype shots.

The pedal spacer (image on the right) is just a test print, the actual product will be much thicker and the final product will not have that hollow grid pattern, that's just to save material for testing purposes.
Looks like fun.