Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #204

New orders waiting patiently for the mailman to come pick them up this beautiful morning.

Everything in stock and new items in the works! Putting in about 20 hours a week to get some more cool stuff out for you guys.

I’ll be adding a “Lighter” Blue color option to some of the products on my site this week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as a call out, I ordered the cubby extender, key fob holder, center console bucket w/lid, and the handbrake cover...I'm super happy with them. The fit was perfect and they are functional. Good job on your products! I would have ordered the trim if it was available when I made the purchase :)

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #209
Everything still in stock and for sale!I have recently added some new color options, and will soon be adding hot pink.

Also upgraded my AccessPort A-Pillar Mount to make it stronger for the summer heat. Some customers had some trouble with the extreme summer heat causing the plastic to get soft and warp a bit. My new arm piece is thicker to withstand the heat better, and any customers who had issue due to the heat I offered a free replacement and will continue to do so. The simple solution here is to remove the arm (or at least the AccessPort mount) when the car is parked in the hot summer sun. This material can withstand interior car temps up to at least 140° F and in hot summer climates, car temps can actually get a bit hotter than that!

Still working on some new parts and items and trying to get them out and onto my store as quickly as possible. Please consider subscribing to my newsletter, I will keep you updated on any new products and special sales.

www.Razzter.com

Just as a call out, I ordered the cubby extender, key fob holder, center console bucket w/lid, and the handbrake cover...I'm super happy with them. The fit was perfect and they are functional. Good job on your products! I would have ordered the trim if it was available when I made the purchase :)
Thank you for the review!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just added a shifter trim bezel available on my site for pre-order. This new color option I added (Bright Blue) looks way more dope than I expected! Especially with the matching cubbyhole extender and the blue interior lighting.

Which Blue is that on the site?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Is local pickup available? I need to set a dental appt and he's in Flower Hill (off mid-county highway) i could meet you anywhere in Germantown. DM me, please.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #214
Is local pickup available? I need to set a dental appt and he's in Flower Hill (off mid-county highway) i could meet you anywhere in Germantown. DM me, please.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Replied. Local pickup is welcome for orders above $50

Just got your AP mount and couldn't be happier with it. Looks good, works good, perfect placement. This is the one to get.
View attachment 37284
Could I bug you from a drivers perspective view? I have another gauge in the back corner of the small window and it looks like that might fit in perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk