Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Spork1569

I think that the black hole covers would work better utilizing hook and loop tape / velcro style tape to hold it in place....IMO. I too also bought one from whoosh and it fell into the Abyss and I had to recruit a crew of Rescue people to venture in to Pull it out.....Kidding....it was two Screws on the side of the Center console with the front seats pulled forward and lifted it up and pulled it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah I recovered it from the abyss a few times before switching to the strongest adhesive I could find at Lowe's. Still nothing, fell right back in.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #142
Awesome. Hopefully the black hole cover stays in place as that was the issue with the one I purchased from Whoosh. Excited to see the end result once it's available.
I think that the black hole covers would work better utilizing hook and loop tape / velcro style tape to hold it in place....IMO. I too also bought one from whoosh and it fell into the Abyss and I had to recruit a crew of Rescue people to venture in to Pull it out.....Kidding....it was two Screws on the side of the Center console with the front seats pulled forward and lifted it up and pulled it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Guys, let me tell you, this one stays in place perfectly. And guess what, no tape or any adhesive needed.

I was able to design it using the existing contours of the center console and it literally snaps into place. I’m very pleased with it. More details to come when I make it available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #145
Any update on the online store?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Working on several designs right now and once a few of them are complete will be launching the store with them on it.

Some designs that I'm working on:
- Handbrake Black Hole Cover
- Shifter Bezel
- AccessPort A-Pillar Mount
- Pedal Spacer

I've got a few other random stuff on my to-do list as well.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
As for the ap pillar mount, they are pricey. If you made them less expensive you might sell a bunch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #148
Pedal spacer you say? Going to be adjustable side to side?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Initially probably no, although I've started working on one, but I should be releasing a adjustable one too not long after.

As for the ap pillar mount, they are pricey. If you made them less expensive you might sell a bunch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mine will be about half the price, much more neatly fitted to the A-Pillar for a clean installation, and without the need for any adhesives.

DBLE

Doesn't that cubbyhole thing get in the way when you're shifting to 1-3-5 gears? I like it esp the red one.
No, it doesn't come close to your hand. If it does, you have some thick fingers! o_O I initially thought it might when looking at the pics, but there is plenty of clearance for shifting in real life. Still loving mine. Glad I bought one.

No, it doesn't come close to your hand. If it does, you have some thick fingers! o_O I initially thought it might when looking at the pics, but there is plenty of clearance for shifting in real life. Still loving mine. Glad I bought one.
thank you for such a swift reply man, much appreciated

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #154
Are you able to do the cover in black with just the ST red?
No not able to do two-color prints right now. Good question though! I will consider it for the future.

Any news on the pillar mount?
Pillar mount is about 60% done but haven't had time to finish it yet. I'm hoping to complete it within the next 2-3 weeks.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #157
+1 on the Pillar Mount. Will it be exclusively for the Accessport, or will there be a possibility to have one with a flat-face I could screw something to?
Yes I will be happy to provide a flat-face for other attachments. If anyone has any suggestions I should consider other than a basic flat plate, please let me know!

@SirThomas88 are you still offering a deal on the cubby extender, console cup and lid?
Yup! The deal is valid for orders than include one of each of the four items (Cubby Extender, Center Console Cup, Center Console Lid, and Keyfob Holder), take $5 off the order.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #159
The Handbrake "Black Hole" Cover and A-Pillar AccessPort Device Mount are ready for sale!

I have also launched my online shopping cart to make it easier to order.

Check out www.Razzter.com and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Orders will ship out by Tuesday to try to make it in time by Christmas. If you need your item by Christmas, LET ME KNOW so I can ensure it gets to you in time.
ap mount 2.PNG black hole 1.PNG black hole 2.PNG

Last edited: