Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Enkei 16x7 RPF1 in Matte Bronze or TD 1.2s 15x8 in Anthracite

Trader history for gongos (0)

I currently have 2 sets of wheels. I no longer want to store them and am looking to sell 1 of the 2 sets. Whatever set sells first will determine what stays with my car.

The 1st set is currently on my car. They are Enkei 16x7 RPF1s in Matte Bronze. They are is amazing condition with no curb rash or other damage. They come with a set of G-Force Comp all season tires. Tires probably have about 10k on them. TMPS are also included. Slap these on your car and you're good to go. Looking for $1000. Your basically getting the tires and TMPS for free.

The 2nd set is obviously not on the car. They are Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8s in anthracite. There are a total of 5 wheels. This set is a little more complicated due to UPS f-ing up shipping in the past.
Two of the wheels are brand new in their shipping box. 2 of the other wheels were on the car for about 5k miles and are in great condition. The 5th wheels is ok, but has a chip on the edge. It would make a perfectly fine spare or could be repaired at some point. 3 of the TDs have BFG Sport Comp 2 tires on them. All that needs to be purchased is a 4th tire and TMPS to have a full set of 4. $700.

Like I said I don't really have a preference either way which set sells. I just want the space back.

I can meet the buyer at a Discount Tire shop to swap the wheels and complete the transaction.

Wheels are in Seattle, but I can meet someone at an agreeable location.

I will not ship the wheels, please don't ask.

Attachments