Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST Recaro's complete set - grey

Trader history for Dpuck153 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Puckett
Greensboro, NC 27301
three three six two five three four nine nine five
dennis(dot)m(dot)puckett(at)gmail(dot)com

Up for sale is a complete set of grey Fiesta ST Recaro's. They are in great shape with no rips or tears. I had them in my car for track days but I am using another car next year so the standard ST seats went back in. Sorry no shipping. They can be picked up in Greensboro, NC. $900 cash on pick-up for the complete set. I also have the center console trim with the heated switches along with the pigtails for the switches for an additional $40. SOLD

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
These are still available! But I have a few people that say they will be picking them up in a week or so but nobody has put cash in my hands!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I may have a courier that could pick them up and deliver them for me. I'm still interested but just need to wait a few more weeks.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Sorry not willing to ship. Just too much trouble to package correctly, pickup only!

Status
Not open for further replies.