Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: H&R springs

Trader history for DloST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Up for sale are my H&R springs that I've had on the car for about 4k on them. Only reason y I'm selling them is because I upgraded to the bilstein pss coilover kit. Price is $150 obo. Prefer local pick up here in Ventura county but I can ship them at buyers expensive. Prefer PayPal for payment. Thanks guys!
image.jpg
Danielglopez916@gmail.com. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks again.
If buyer wants this item shipped I will provide him/her with that information.
Ups/fedex/usps etc
And tracking info.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Hey everyone,

Up for sale are my H&R springs that I've had on the car for about 4k on them. Only reason y I'm selling them is because I upgraded to the bilstein pss coilover kit. Price is $150 obo. Prefer local pick up here in Ventura county but I can ship them at buyers expensive. Prefer PayPal for payment. Thanks guys!
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Please and Thank You GLWS btw

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
My apologizes. I tired to upload a pic but the pic size was too big. It also sucks trying to do this on an iPhone lol. I'll correct this. Thank u.

Young L

Are these like the ones off tirerack part #51641 . do you have any pictures of your car? Ive been thinkin about getting these

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Are these like the ones off tirerack part #51641 . do you have any pictures of your car? Ive been thinkin about getting these
Yes they are. Pm me your email address and I can send u some pics. This iPhone is horrible about uploading pics.

Attachments

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Oops! Nm. There it is lol. I have a few more angles if u need them. This pic is with the garage line 15mm wheel spacers front and back as well.

Young L

Are the spacers needed? any kind of camber correction needed bushings or bolts needed? maybe just some straight on pictures kinda hard to tell since the picture is kinda dark

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Are the spacers needed? any kind of camber correction needed bushings or bolts needed? maybe just some straight on pictures kinda hard to tell since the picture is kinda dark
No spacers are not needed. Just install and and get it aligned.

Young L

Cool. Just some straight on pictures would be good in the daylight to get a better idea of the drop

Status
Not open for further replies.