Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: (Local pickup Los Angeles) Used Kosei K5R wheels.

Trader history for Roflwafflez (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

First sale thread for me on this forum. As I recently installed my OZ wheels, I'm posting up my Kosei K5R wheels for local sale/pickup in the Los Angeles area (818 area code is where I'm located). They are 17x7, 42mm offset, approx. 16 lbs per wheel, low pressure cast. I have a total of 5 wheels for sale. 4 of which are used, one of which has curb damage on one spoke, and one which is brand new in box. Mods, please let me know if I haven't posted something correctly in this thread and I will adjust it. I apologize that they are not washed/cleaned up. I didn't have time when taking the pics to do so, I just grabbed them out of the boxes, took pics, and put them away. Anyway, onto the Pics!

All four used wheels next to each other:

Wheel one:

Wheel two:

Wheel three:

Wheel four (this is the wheel with curbage, can see it at the top, close up pic to follow):

Wheel four curb damage on single spoke:

Images from reverse side of each wheel:

Fifth wheel that is new in box:

I purchased all of the wheels from TireRack when they were on discount at approx. $100 per wheel (Here's a link to the original TireRack listing). I've looked over the wheels inside and out and I do not see any cracks/bends etc. However, being that they are used, I will say that the wheels are for sale 'as is'. Note: These do not have center caps. Kosei does not make center caps for these wheels, so unless you do something custom, wheel hubs will show. I personally used black plastidip on my wheel hubs to help stave off rusting and for the aesthetic look.

I'm asking $250 for the set of five. Going to start with only local sale/pickup in the LA area (818 area code is where I'm located) since it's so much easier than shipping, but if their's no local interest, then I'll open it up for buyer shipping.

PM me if you are interested! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! [cheerleader]

-Matt

Nooooo I was in LA today too [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
If I didn't already have my wheels I'd been on this one

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
Sold to Eddietorr! Cool guy (as well as his cousin), and good food!

Mods, please lock :).

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.