Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Matco ADV 1/4" metric socket sets. Unopened

Trader history for BryanD (0)

I have two Matco ADV 1/4" metric sets. 1 is a deep socket set, the other is a shallow socket set.
I already have the 70 piece set, but got this as part of a special promo, and don't need it because they're just extras for me.

Deep sockets are $75 new, shallows are $55 new.

I'm willing to sell both for $75 shipped. Will not split them up. image.jpg

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #4
Sold them locally already!
Hunter, I love Matco! I just about exclusively use Matco tools day in and day out on the job. Here's my top drawer at work which is filled with all Matco tools! (The burgundy case in the corner is the set that already had these sockets in it.)

Attachments

Sold them locally already!
Hunter, I love Matco! I just about exclusively use Matco tools day in and day out on the job. Here's my top drawer at work which is filled with all Matco tools! (The burgundy case in the corner is the set that already had these sockets in it.)
We have alot of the same sets haha that just means we spent too much money on the truck haha

I have that burgundy impact set too and I work in a cubicle lol. Love Marco stuff, this was a great deal.