Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Mishimoto Oil Catch Can with Red Silicone, 2016 factory intake, factory intercooler & exhaust

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Have a few small items for sale.

Mishimoto oil catch can with v2 mounting bracket, roughly 2500 miles on the part. Recently drained. SOLD

2016 factory intake. Includes everything besides the cowl that connects to the grille, as it's used in the Mishimoto intake. Will also throw in a factory air filter with only 1000 miles on it. $120 shipped OBO

Also have a factory intercooler that I will part with for $100 shipped and stock catback exhaust for $100 plus shipping. PM me for details.

Prices include PayPal fees and shipping within the US.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
I've gotten a few PMs about the catch can, going by order the messages were received. Possibly pending sale.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Haven't replaced it with anything yet, there is some debate about whether or not it's actually needed plus I wanted to secure some extra funds for my BT setup. So for now I'm doing more research and if I do put on another one later I may make something custom.