Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Molten orange Recaros! Mint!

Trader history for re-rx7 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Picked these up a few months ago. They were to nice to pass up so I bought them. My build is taking me a different route so I'm parting with these. No rips, stains or spots. I really don't want to ship but may consider it if the price is right. 1000 firm this week only!! FRONT AND REARS

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
So far away =( Plus they probably would look horrid in a blue FiST

Is this for the fronts or fronts and rear? I'm interested and within driving distance but $1500 is a bit pricey

Man I've been looking for these to swap out my grey ones. A little far away though. GLWS

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
[MENTION=1058]re-rx7[/MENTION] please add a picture withe the date and forum name as per the classified rules.
Will do during lunch break

So far away =( Plus they probably would look horrid in a blue FiST
In a blue fist now! Look great
Is this for the fronts or fronts and rear? I'm interested and within driving distance but $1500 is a bit pricey
The price is obo Make me an offer

I don't want to low ball but I can't go near $1500. I found fronts on line for 800 shipped so I'm debating

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I don't want to low ball but I can't go near $1500. I found fronts on line for 800 shipped so I'm debating
YEa couldn't go that low. These are in mint and have the rear as well.

Wished you were closer as well, like most on here. Wondering if you would consider price drop for a pair of NIB Sparco Torinos - which I might end of putting in my FiST if I don't find RECAROs w/ rears like yours or close. This is definitely a GREAT BUY & whomever gets this will definitely be very happy. Best of luck with sale.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Wished you were closer as well, like most on here. Wondering if you would consider price drop for a pair of NIB Sparco Torinos - which I might end of putting in my FiST if I don't find RECAROs w/ rears like yours or close. This is definitely a GREAT BUY & whomever gets this will definitely be very happy. Best of luck with sale.
Thanks for the kind words. Price is obo for a rare pair of seats. Torinos were on my lit but i need the cash for go fast goodies!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
PLEASE post them on here IF you ever decide to sell those Torinos. [wink]

I'm guessing that they are the Sparco black cloth material, and not the Alcantara covered ones, correct?

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Price update. This week only. Found part I need.

Damn, I'd buy them right now if you'd ship. As for anyone wondering how you ship em', basically you just strap them to a palate and use a freight shipping company, that's how I got my FoST seats shipped from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.