Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: OE Resonated Magnaflow CBE

Trader history for stuntdoogie (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Bought a Cobb cbe so im selling my magnaflow cbe. Has 5k miles on it. Has a nice deep but low tone. Quiet when Idle and cruising and moderately loud when wot. Defiantly louder than stock but it isnt annoying wake the neighbors loud.
Would like to sell locally. The exhaust is still on my car so if you would like to hear a sound test we can meet up. Looking to get $300. If you come to my friends work place in queens, NY to pick up I can lower the price a bit.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I don't live in queens but my friend has a shop there. If you want it Saturday after 4pm lmk. We can meet on 172st Jamaica ave.

Stuntdoogie, those two exhausts are on top of my list. How would you compare the two? The Magnaflow sounds nice and mellow, but maybe too safe. I'm looking for a little pop and burble, so the Cobb sounds like the way to go. Problem is that I've only heard both in videos.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
The magnaflow has a resonator and does not burble and pop as much as cobbs. Its a deep low tone which makes my car sound like a v6 but not overly loud untill you step on it. And Even then it isnt wake the neighbors loud. I always get compliments on how it sounds but now I crave the burble pop borla style sound :)

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Interested but you would have to ship it to Niagara Falls, NY...
Shipping is my last resort. Im trying not to bring the exhaust back home with me. Im hoping someone can pickit up from my mechanics shop the same day I swap it out.
If i cant sell locally ill get back to you but you will have to add shipping charges to my price.

is there more burble and pops than the stock, which does have some (very little) I've been interested in one of these for a while.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
It does but at very low rpm. Not really too noticeable.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Anyone willing to come and take this of my hands on Sunday 15th @ Flushin Queens NY for $250 LMK

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Thanks for thise who replied with interest but sold the exhaust to aballphoto who drove 2 hrs to pick up this sweet ass exhaust deal. Hes happy and im happy with my cobb cbe so yeah SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.