Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: OEM RAD and IC, Mishimoto Thermostat (SoCal)

Trader history for phlandry (0)

OEM radiator: removed from my FiST at about 35k miles. Worked fine, just upgraded to a Mishimoto due to overheating issues at the track. Includes stock fan shroud as well. Prefer not to ship, but I do have a box and can if I have to.
$100 obo +shipping

OEM intercooler: also removed at about 35k miles. Upgraded the intercooler when I upgraded the radiator and don't plan on putting the stock back on.
$30 obo +shipping

Mishimoto racing thermostat: Brand new in the box, interior bag has been opened but all pieces are there and have never been used. Decided I didn't want to install it. https://www.mishimoto.com/ford-fiesta-st-2014-thermostat.html
$40 obo +shipping

Ultimate Racing downpipe with metal cat: Has about 12k miles on it from another forum member but I never installed it. Decided to go another direction with the car and keep emissions stock. https://www.ultimate-racing.com/products/fiesta-st-downpipe
SOLD!

All items are located in SoCal near Pasadena if you want to meet up. Let me know if you want more pictures of anything.

IMG_3309.jpg IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3315.jpg IMG_3324.jpg IMG_3323.jpg IMG_3316.jpg

Last edited:

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Will be sending a PM regarding the oem radiator and shroud.

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Did I miss the price on that downpipe?
I have it listed at $300 but the forum turned the text black along with the link i posted so it may be invisible on your scree unless you highlight it.

OP
P
Thread Starter #9
Just came across this stuff again in the garage. Still got it if anyone is interested!