Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: OEM Wheels & Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Trader history for Ish (0)

Ish

Stock Fiesta Wheel- 280 obo local pick up.
Eibach Pro Kit Springs - 170 shipped or 150 picked up.

Have these wheels just laying around my garage so just decided to get rid of em, on does have a some chips and a little rash as you can see in the picture. As for the springs, i upgraded to coilovers about 6 months ago and haven't gotten around to sell these. They have about 10k miles on them. I know theyre still in the strut but as soon as i have a buyer i will take them off the struts. Im located in palm springs area CA, willing to drive halfways and ship only for springs.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #3
I'd really like to get the wheels. Is there anyway you can ship them?

I do have boxes for them so if you want to pay for the shipping expense i can ship them, let me know and i can get a quote of how mich it would be.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #5
Bump on the wheels! 250 picked or 250 plus shipping

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #13
I'm still waiting on a total price.....money in hand.pm me
Sorry didnt know you were waiting on a total price. pm me your exact address and ill send you a quote for fedex and ups.

I don't want to step on someone else's purchase, but there doesn't seem to be much movement here. Do you still have the wheels? If so, I'll PM you my ZIP for a shipping quote.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #16
I don't want to step on someone else's purchase, but there doesn't seem to be much movement here. Do you still have the wheels? If so, I'll PM you my ZIP for a shipping quote.
Still for sale, zip is 92236.