Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: parts

Trader history for DloST (0)

Hey everyone, I wanted to list a couple of parts I don't need anymore. I'm open to resonable offers but please no low ball offers. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Parts listed: Cobb drop in filter. Less than 1k miles on it. Like new. $25 w/free shipping. H&R wheel spacers front: 10mm rear: 5mm. $125 w/free shipping anywhere in the US. These spacers are brand new and have never been mounted. Email me or pm me with any questions. Thanks everyone.
PayPal: danielglopez916@gmail.com

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
The boxes say they are 10mm and 20mm spacers?
Yeah I noticed that too but it's not. If you type in the part numbers on Amazon (which is where I purchased them) they will come up as 10mm front and 5mm rears.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Also selling my stock wheels. Fair condition, dirty as hell(sorry) and some light rashes. Can be sanded down and covered up pretty easy. Local pick up only. $300obo.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am sorry but I need to ask.

Why would the spacers be front or rear?
The hubs are the same, so wouldn't they fit either end?

Dave

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Yes I sure they would fit on either end but that's how h&R listed them so I'll list them th same so there is no confusion

iso100

1000 Post Club
I am sorry but I need to ask.

Why would the spacers be front or rear?
The hubs are the same, so wouldn't they fit either end?

Dave
The track width up front is wider than the rear. With spacers you need less up front to bring the tires flush than the rear. So they go wider out back to equalize things.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That I understand.
My point was that the front and rear hubs are the same.
So why would they need to be specified front or rear?
You could put any thickness at any location depending on your own personal needs.

Dave

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
The track width up front is wider than the rear. With spacers you need less up front to bring the tires flush than the rear. So they go wider out back to equalize things.
You would think that and that makes perfect sense but they have the rears listed at 5mm and the fronts 10mm.

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
image.jpg image.jpg
Hey everyone I'm listing my bilstein PSS coilovers b14 as well. About 6k miles on them, absolutely nothing wrong with them just going back to stock suspension for now. Might go with a different setup in the future but for now I'll just be riding on stock suspension with my 45 series tires.

OP
D
Thread Starter #19
Wheels and spacers still for sale. $600 shipped obo on the coilovers as well. Bought them for $775. Thanks guys. Make offers! Motivated to sell!!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If you can post some pics or send some to me I might take the spacers, I need to see what the design looks like to know if I can use them on my 4x100 conversion.

Rick