Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Springs, RMM, and other items

Trader history for debushau (0)

I am clearing out some Fiesta ST parts. Car is gone so just want to get rid of this stuff. The parts are used. Located in Northern NJ for local pickup (preference for local pickup but can ship items).

ALL ITEMS SOLD

SOLD - Mountune Sport Springs. Info on springs here. $100

SOLD - Ford front lower control arms left and right. New ball joints pressed in (not used after ball joints put in). $40 for pair. Why would you need these? On track, the ball joint boots can melt with brake heat, hence the new ball joints.

SOLD - Green filter drop-in panel filter. $20

SOLD - Camber bolts front, will get up to -2.7 with these. SPC brand on bolts, Whiteline on package. $10

SOLD - Mountune rear engine motor mount. Info on mount here $80

SOLD - "No Pistons" throttle spacer plate. $10

SOLD - Some brake pads Carbotech XP10, XP8, Wagner Thermoquiet, front wheel bearing. Free

SOLD - Selection of front/rear rotors, Motorcraft and Centric. Free

SOLD - Weathertech front floor mats. $40

SOLD - Brake hoses. Original to a 2014, used but undamaged. Free

No shipping? I would take the springs if you were willing to ship at my cost of course.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Sure, I can ship the items at cost - UPS or USPS, as you prefer.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
I have sent PM's to folks with first dibs on the springs, mount, mats, filter, spacer, control arms. I'll go to next person on the list if someone drops out.

codestp202

I have sent PM's to folks with first dibs on the springs, mount, mats, filter, spacer, control arms. I'll go to next person on the list if someone drops out.
Interested in the springs. Pm'ing you

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
I updated the original post to show what has been sold/paid for. Everything else other than the camber bolts has an identified buyer at this stage - although I will move on to the next person in line if I don't hear back.

I updated the original post to show what has been sold/paid for. Everything else other than the camber bolts has an identified buyer at this stage - although I will move on to the next person in line if I don't hear back.
Replied back just now.

codestp202

Pm'd you a couple times, please keep me in mind on the list. Ready to purchase as soon as you get back to me.