Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Stock wheels

Trader history for Mrbroccoli84 (0)

FS: Stock wheels w TPMS

As close to perfect as you can get. Car was bought last week and these rims will be off the car on Sunday night. Not a mark on them. Will be cleaned thoroughly before sent/picked up by new owner. Would prefer a local buyer. Will drive to meet you. $370 if picked up. Will negotiate for shipping thanks!! Sorry for the dumb looking pic with my name on it. Had to resize it.

Attachments

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Wheels, center caps, and TPMS!! $320 if picked up! Pm me if you want to discuss a price/shipping!

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
TPMS sold. Wheels and center caps for $280 plus shipping or PM me to discuss meeting me to get them! Cleaned up and in boxes ready to go.

SFP

2 sold!! $100 each for the other two!! Shipped. Lug nuts and center caps included!
These are the silver ones right not rado? i have two curbed ones itting in the garage if I got these id have a clean set.....